There are numerous ways that companies and the public can get involved with helping Quinborne.
These include but are not limited to;
- Sponsoring / Naming a room
- Using the centre for meetings and conferences
- Donating financially
- Providing gifts for Raffles and Events
- Volunteering to help at the centre
- Leaving Quinborne a gift in your will
- Making a regular donation (via standing order)
- Choose us as your company’s designated charity and get involved by raising funds for us or by helping us on your annual “do” day
Quinborne has a wide variety of backers who have either come on board as partners or who have funded projects within the centre. These have included, Coventry Building Society, Harborne Parish Lands, Co-op Supermarkets and The National and People’s Lottery, to name a few.
As with many companies and charities, we have been subject to rises in the Minimum Wage and soon the Living Wage, plus we have increased costs from the City Council in regard to Business Rates and provision of services and huge increases in utility bills.
This is why further support is required, We are always open to suggestions, so if you have any ideas for raising funds to help the centre with running costs, please come in and speak to us.